Are you a sleep-deprived parent seeking solutions for your child’s sleep struggles? Is your little one aged between 4 to 23 months, finding it difficult to sleep independently? Are you ready to make a change and improve the quality of rest for both you and your child?
If you answered yes to these questions, our Classic Baby Sleep Package is designed just for you.
- Develop independent sleep skills in your child, allowing them to self-soothe and fall asleep without constant assistance.
- Establish a consistent sleep routine, providing structure and predictability for both you and your little one.
- Improve the overall quality of sleep for the entire family, ensuring that everyone wakes up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
The Classic Baby Sleep Package
An all-inclusive, two-week sleep program for babies 4 to 23 months old. Ideal for babies who have hit the four month sleep regression!
- Comprehensive evaluation of current sleep habits and day-to-day routines
- Personalized sleep plan that provides a complete strategy for teaching your baby to sleep on their own
- One hour sleep plan consultation (via phone, Google Meet or FaceTime)
- Text support until your baby falls asleep on the first night
- Four follow up calls
- Sleep tracker with daily analysis and feedback
- Two weeks of daily text support within business hours
The Independent Sleeper Support Call
A 30 minute support call for parents of independent sleepers 4 months to 5 years old.
- 30 minute phone or video call to review strategies on how to handle your concern(s) regarding your baby’s sleep
- Ideal for support during nap transitions, schedule changes, preparing for travel, transitioning to daycare etc.