2 to 5 Year Old Sleep Support
Are you a parent struggling with your toddler or preschooler’s sleep habits? Is your 2 to 5 year old child finding it difficult to sleep through the night or settle into a healthy sleep routine? Are you seeking a personalized solution that addresses your child’s unique bedtime challenges?
If so, our Classic Toddler + Preschooler Sleep Package is the perfect fit for you.
The goal of this package is to:
- Identify and address the root causes of your child’s sleep difficulties.
- Teach your child to sleep independently and establish a consistent sleep routine.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance until your child has achieved their sleep goals.
The Classic Toddler + Preschooler Sleep Package
An all-inclusive, two-week sleep program for children 2 to 5 years old.
- Comprehensive evaluation of current sleep habits and bedtime challenges
- Personalized sleep plan that provides a complete strategy for teaching your child to sleep on their own
- One hour sleep plan consultation (via phone, Google Meet or FaceTime)
- Text support until your child falls asleep on the first night
- Four follow up calls
- Two weeks of daily text support within business hours
Already have an independent sleeper, but could still use some support? The Independent Sleeper Support Call is for you.
The Independent Sleeper Support Call
A 30 minute support call for parents of independent sleepers 2 to 5 years old.
- 30 minute phone or video call to review strategies on how to handle your concern(s) regarding your child’s sleep
- Ideal for support during nap transitions, schedule changes, preparing for travel, transitioning to daycare etc.
Read what other parents have to say
“Slumber and Shine was the biggest support to our family as our 4 year old was dealing with sleep challenges. Phoebe gave us a plan that started working right away and helped us feel supported throughout every step of this process. Our son was struggling through bedtime and waking very early and working with Slumber and Shine turned things around right away (not easy with a strong willed 4 year old!) . We are so grateful and would recommend Slumber and Shine to anyone seeking any sort of sleep support. Phoebe was truly incredible to work with- we couldn’t be more grateful!”
“I don’t think I could possibly say enough great things about Phoebe and her business, Slumber and Shine! We never thought we’d have restful nights with our 3 year old again but Phoebe gave us the tools and guidance we needed to help our child get the sleep she so desperately needs. Not only is she happily going to bed and sleeping through the night now, but proper rest has brought out a much more cooperative, happy little girl in our daughter, and that in itself has been the biggest win of all! “
Get in Touch!
Monday - Friday: 8am-8pm